On the last February we were in Denver/Colorado, with our DBA Matheus Boesing, sharing his tech expertise with the community through 2 lectures.
Matheus shared his experience with the over 400 participants on the event through the 2 lectures:
- MOS Free Tools for Oracle DBAs
- Tips & Tricks from 20K+ hours DBA oncall
Besides those, Matheus had also the opportunity to cover great session from other great speakers on the community, including:
- An Autonomous Singularity Approaches: Force Multipliers For Overwhelmed DBAs – Jim Czuprynski
- Bringing DevOps To Your Database Environment – Michael Haynes
- Straight Talk On Oracle Licensing & Licensing Trends – Michael Corey and Donald Sullivan
- SQL Tuning: Undocumented Secrets For Getting Accurate Cardinalities – Kaley Crum
- Actions For An Impactful Presentation – Dan Norris (not a technical one, but very useful)
- What’s Your Super-Power? Mine Is ML With Oracle Autonomous DB – Jim Czuprynski
- SQL Data Caching For Performance & DB Offload – Douglas Hood
- Tune Your SQL Without Hints Or Indexes – Kaley Crum
- Using Kubernetes For DB Scalability & Availability – Douglas Hood
- Working Effectively With JSON In The Oracle Database – Sean Stacey
We use this opportunity to thank the organization for the invite and great event organization. Surely it was a unique experience for all the local Oracle Community.